Follower

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

My Warrior

Okay now im going to introduce my warrior.
I used to play her alot in PvP, especially in HA where I played  a pretty nice dmgover-build.
I pretty much like playing warrior because if i do so i can lead the group and let them play like i want.
In randomarenas I did a pretty good job too. At first with the pretty standard pr axe build and later on I switched and stuck to cripslash, which is in my opinion one of the best ra elite skills. Ive also played hammerwarrior ofcouse. Although it was and still is pretty effective I didnt stick to it because it was boring.










In PvE, playing warrior is pretty boring. First of all u have to know that playing with sword and axe is pretty much not effective at all. Playing with Hammer makes u a decent groupsupporter because knockdowned foes wont deal dmg ;) I used to play a warrior with a build based on warriors endurance and a scythe. Nice dmg and with SY still nice groupsupport.






I havent played my warrior for a while because playing randomarenas with a meele is pretty frustrating because of the massive meelehate u have to face there and playing HA is impossible too because all my friends dont play gw anymore :,(

Kommentare:

  1. I never actually got to play this. The graphics look very good

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh man I love guild wars!

    you got my follow

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. omg, played that long time ago :D :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Playing with hammer is definitely the way to go.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. make an article explaining PvP in this game, please!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think most mmo's make warriors boring in PvE, haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow, I haven't played that in forever

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love guid wars!i have to follow this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Pretty cool. You have a new follower. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I played once, but this makes me wanna go back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. ive never played GW but the graphics look good

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. That's a crazy looking shield you've got there...looks like a demonic porcupine.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Interesting pics, but her waist is so tiny. Can you feed her a virtual cheeseburger?

    AntwortenLöschen